What Does It Mean To Be A Member Of CybOrg?
As a professional organization, here are some of the benefits we offer our members:
- Networking opportunities: PwC, EY, Microsoft, Deloitte, FBI, CrowdStrike, and Stroz Friedberg, just to name a few…..
- Workshops: See what the best cyber security companies are looking for in resumes and interviews
- Capture the Flag Events and Workshops: Learn the art of hacking and put your skills to the test alongside your fellow students!
- Exclusive Access to LinkedIn Group: Stay connected with cyber security professionals in our LinkedIn group.
- Eligibility to take part in our Mentorship Program: Develop one-on-one relationships with industry professionals and experts and expand your professional networking skills.
- Early RSVP to our Networking Night
- Fun opportunities: Movie nights, CTF competitions, swag, and much more!
- Access to discounted conference ticket: EnFuse costs $1800 if you self-register. USC has traditionally provided students with $300 and $600 tickets.
How To Become a CybOrg Member!
Originally, membership would be either $15 for the semester or $25 for the year. We’ve now waived all fees for membership for the 2020-2021 academic year because we know these are tough times for us all. Well what are you waiting for then? Come join us at one of our general meetings or reach out!
Join our Slack Channel
Stay up to date with our latest events and opportunities by joining our Slack channel! Enter the following workspace link to join: usc-cyborg.slack.com